Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Colorful Vintage Posters Frame Bag

SOLD OUT





  Features:
1. Fully interfacing.
2. Made with linen cotton, inner as cotton.
3. PU leather handle (braid shape) in dark brown.
4. Large storage.
5. Zip closure, excellent quality of YKK ball drop metal zip.
6. 2 opened pockets inside.
7. 20cm long YKK ball drop metal zip inside.
8. PU leather zipper head.
9. Measurement around 30cm x 24cm x 12cm










 "Like" my Facebook page
and instantly connect with Bebe by messaging!
See yea~

1 comment:

  1. I love these handbag holder! At least a useful accessory. Christian Dior does a beautiful one with Khabarovsk stones.. vet stylish. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete