Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Newspaper Tote Bag

SOLD OUT

Its been a while since i did not update my blog!! Oh my god, i am so sorry for my late.
But its okay, Bebe will be back to work again!! Keep sewing..... =) which makes my life so much fun and happier!

Without the long description, lets get back to the real topic!
This is my first project after a long rest, do check it out!

Features:
1. Fully interfacing.
2. 2 outer side pockets available.
3. A long zip as closure.
4. PU leather handle, adjustable as well.
5. 2 open pockets available inside.
6. 20cm long YKK balldrop zip inside the bag.

 Wooden"handmade" badge.

 PU leather handle, adjustable as well.

A long zip as closure, with PU leather zipper head.
 

20cm long YKK balldrop zip inside the bag.

 2 open pockets available inside.

Made by linen cotton, very nice and dreamy fabric.
Measurement: around 40cm x 25cm x 15cm
Price: DO email me (bebehandmadestore@hotmail.com)
                text me ( 017-9666823)



 Any inquiries, please contact Bebe:
bebehandmadestore@hotmail.com
017-9666823
Or Facebook Me

No comments:

Post a Comment