Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Iphone 4 pouches

SOLD OUT
Well, this is it, da na~~ the iphone 4 pouches that i wanted to made it for so so so so long ago, and finally, here there are.

I've wasted so many fabrics because of making these because this is the first time i actually making a pouch. I guess im still cannot figure it out well about the process, measurements, and bla bla bla...

The idea is actually coming from a handcraft tutorial book, that i bought from Kinokuniya Bookstore KLCC last 2 weeks, and i did add some laces on it, cause i think it makes my pouches looks more girly, and extra iron on batting to make that pouch more comfortable when your iphone sleeping inside, and this round i also do add my favorite! the Korea Iron On stickers 烫画, it is really so convenience and easy to use as well~!

Hm, i think the result not bad rite? i mean, this is the first time making pouch, do give newbie a chance to learn lar please..hahah.. I made only 2 this round, because i still got a lot orders that pending to be done, i guess next round should be Ipad pouch..ekekeke..












Any questions?
you can leave a message for me in facebook, or if u do need fast reply, you can drop me a call or message via 017-9666823

Have a nice day ahead~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment